Roguelite where too much greediness can lead to death. Colorful world with armed birds blazing the way out through the piles of mutants, monsters and creepy creatures. Lots of mysteries to unravel, secrets to find and levels to explore.
Blazing Beaks is a roguelite shooter where all the action takes place in Beaks world. The life of peaceful beaks is unexpectedly disturbed by sudden out of nowhere invasion of monsters, beasts and other creatures. The strongest and fearless heroes are chosen to blaze through the enemies and find the origin of evil.
You can take the courage and blow up invaders in pieces alone or you can unite with your friend and clear your way to the glory with double power. These conquests require lots of training and preparation which can be achieved by playing up to 4 players in tournament mode.
Story mode (1-2 local players)[edit | edit source]
It's an explosive adventure where you are fighting the invaders and searching for the origin of evil. Endless pile of enemies you can shoot, blast, zap and disintegrate every way you want. Cute and charming world with challenging levels full of surprises.
Tournament mode (2-4 local players)[edit | edit source]
It’s battle experience where you compete with your friends to find out who's the real hero. There are different tournament types:
- Deathmatch - Everyone by themselves. Last beak standing wins.
- One gun mode - Each player starts with the same randomly chosen weapon which cannot be changed in that round.
- Drop Hearts mode - A player drops some hearts when he is hurt and either he or any other player can collect them.
- Skull keeper mode - Grab and keep the golden skull without losing it for a certain amount of time and all your opponents will lose 1 HP.
- Hunting mode - Each player starts with a spear in their possession. Once you throw it, you need to grab it before you can throw it again.