Seeds system in Blazing Beaks lets players enter seed number which is used when generating levels. Seed is a 9 digits number and can be edited before selecting characters for next run. Run will have the same levels layout, the same amount of enemies, the same type of enemies in each level as long as the same seed number is used. In seeded runs all items, artifacts can be dropped and all weapons can be used but only those that are dependent on statistics can be unlocked in the game for normal runs.
Due to game mechanics, seeded runs have some variation of dropped loot outcome. This is because loot drop depends on player actions and other various things, for example:
- individual characteristics of items currently in possession.
- individual characteristics of artifacts currently in possession.
- passive abilities of each character.
- player decisions on either to pick up an artifact or not.
- player decisions on either to bring artifacts to the Crow or not.
- which mode (single player or co-op) is played (co-op items and artifacts become available to be dropped in co-op mode).
Our community member btvoidx made a convenient tool for those who want to convert any word or sentence to 9 digits Blazing Beaks seed. Check it out here: https://btvoidx.pythonanywhere.com/bbsts